CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

So We Need A Thesis Eh?

As part of third term we are suppose to have a thesis statement for our blogs. Well then here we go!


Dance has taken over my life. (I bet you didn't see that one coming) It appears to be all I can think about. At school it is almost no different. I spend much of my time thinking about it. Not only can I not stop thinking about, but I also can't stop talking about it. My personality often has me saying what I think. This leads to unique situations. It can also be very funny, and on the other hand, it can be very awkward. Dance is something I think about, and therefore talk about. If you mind you better leave because I won't change just for you.

1 comments:

kiwi 23 said...

Lol...not to harp on ya, but that just sounded like something that you would normally blog haha...