CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Come On, Come On, Spin A Little Faster, And The World Will Follow After

I can't wait for dance. I bet by now all my friends are just ready to shoot me, but oh well. Dance is well worth it. It is like talking for your soul. Trut me when i say, I need to talk some off. Only a couple more days. The hard part is going to be able to focus on my Shakespeare memorization (Which I should be doing now 0_o) and all my other general work. I still have to do a lab make-up! Man I want my life to just back off right now and let me do my thing, but of course life has me by my reigns. I wish I could break free, but just as a broken horse, they hold me here in place. It seems like life sometimes just goes into a blur and you do everyday without living. I want to live everyday!

2 comments:

kiwi 23 said...

Usually, I would have enjoyed your deep and intellectual talk off about life.
However, it reminded me of this stupid poetry unit we are doing in English, reffering to The Odyssey.
But I totally know how you feel!
;-)

Brain said...

If I had no patience I'd be shouting out you right now......Fortuanately, I have patience.