CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Here Goes Nothing, Well Actually Quite Alot, But Here Goes Nothing Sounds Cooler

Tomorrow! It is tomorrow! IT IS TOMORROW! HECK YEAH!!! Time to FINALLY start ballroom dance! I am so excited I have no idea how I am gonna remember my Shakespeare lines that I have to recite tomorrow cuz I was gone for English today! I can't wait! I am so totally gonna wear one of my awesome shirts from Anchor Blue! It is going to be the most awesome day this year! OH YEAH! HECK YEAH! TOTALLY YEAH! ALL THE WAY! I'm also nervous. I don't have near the experience of the other kids, who mostly are younger, so I don't wanna get shown up! Tomorrow will be a day to remember. I want every moment to be a year so I could savor every minute. The school day will be long, and the dance short, but it is worth it. I have been waiting for this day for, well, I don't quite remember, but a LONG time! YEAH! I can't believe it is tomorrow! I just want it to be tomorrow already! Oh man, ballroom dance has done so much for me, and yet I haven't even started yet! That is the truly amazing part if you ask me! I have seemed so much more happy, and lively I think. Now how far will it push me? How far will I make it? I have never danced in dance shoes, when I put them on I felt, good! They have almost no ankle support, but I run around bare foot all the time. This part that will mess me up the most will be the heel! Man, a dude wearing a heel! Geez, oh well I will be well worth it! Plus, I will be taller! Hehe! I CAN'T WAIT! This was my Christmas Present for those who don't know. Most kids just ask for a toy or too, maybe some clothes, and are quite content. What did I do? Ask for ballroom dance! Man I have the best parents for letting me do this! It will be WAY awesome. This is the coolest present I have gotten for Christmas ever! This beats out the laptop I got last year. (Which did break, but still, not my fault it had bad wires and the motherboard blew)

1 comments:

Brain said...

Sorry about your laptop. Congrats on your late Christmas present. Well, wasn't it paid for before Christmas. So I guess it wasn't all that late......it's debatable. Good Luck, I think you'll need it!