CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Everyone Knows I'm In Over My Head - The Fray

I love that song, and man, do I feel like it! Ballroom was soooo much fun. On the other hand, compared to the others I must have looked like a goose with it's head cut off! Everyone said I did nicely for my first time with those routines, but man was it HARD! Geez! I love it to death though. I would do it all day everyday for my life if I could. It was nice to know people in the class too! Without them, I would have never done this! So cudos (Or however you spell it) to you guys! Dance is gonna be the best thing that has ever happened for me!

3 comments:

kiwi 23 said...

Schweet! Glad you had fun.

And it's Kudos.

What did you start learning so far?

Panda Girl said...

So you're not moving then? LOL

And just wondering, do you like ballroom also because of a particular person?

Brain said...

I think you can calm down now Border Walker.