CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I Am Gonna Try Something New

My guess is that by now you guys are tired of hearing about how I love dance and can't wait for Friday. Now let me think about something else....hmmm... Oh I know! I just got back from my friend's mutual. I found I knew almost EVERYONE there. They were all nice and I had so much fun! Why do I have to go to a far away church building, with horrible leaders, and the worst youth I have ever met? (Including non-LDS peeps) WHY? I think I am just going to go to mutual every week with them and possibly Sunday school becuase they are awesome! They were nice to me, they all had fun without cussing or talking about things that are very inappropriate, and I knew most of them! It was like I belonged, unlike my horrible ward. Well now that that story is over I am gonna think of something else. Hmmmm...well once again all I can think about is dance. Only two more school days! I have a math test on both days! At least I got 97/100 on the Comp. Tech. final. Go me! Only two more days!

4 comments:

kiwi 23 said...

Haha. That's weird how you had a better time with someone else than your own church. At least you have options!

What is your favorite thing about dance so far?

Border Walker said...

No not different church, different ward. All of the wards are in the same church, just different people. It is still all the LDS church...I would never go anywhere else

Sunshine2000 said...

I'd be ok if you keep on going to my ward. If it's ok with your parents and comeing to my sunday school meetings then ask me at the dance tomorrow.

Panda Girl said...

Yeah... that's how it seems sometimes. But then, you've just got to know you're going there to learn then, and not really associate with the people.