CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'll Give You One Guess What I'm Gonna Talk About

The regional dance was yesterday. It was soooo much fun. My ballroom dance partner was there and we signed up to do the Cha-Cha for a competition at the next regional! I hope we get some time to practice! I wonder what the other people will do for the competition. I have some awesome ideas for it though! I can't wait for it! This Saturday will be way nerve racking. As long as I don't screw up on Friday, Saturday I will perform infront of 1200 peeps! Also right before the BYU team performs! BLAH! A routine I have done for two weeks, infront of all those peeps! Everyone else has had somewhere around 6 months! At least my dance partner has helped me a TON!!! I just hope I don't forget my steps infront of those peeps! Those lights are so unbearable sometimes! I remember when I did a bell choir for my elementary, there were maybe 300 peeps watching, with the lights so bright I thought it was noon. Man, I had sheet music infront of me and I still got so nervous I was late! Blah, but that was a long, long time ago!

1 comments:

kiwi 23 said...

Ooh! Fun fun. I remember singing in the Washington Honor choir last year...I know what you mean about the lights! I hope that you guys do well! And just remember to have fun.