CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Crazy Ideas

Have you ever had an idea so crazy that is can't work? Welcome to my life. I have soooo many crazy ideas running around my head right now. As most of the peeps who will be reading this, you already know somewhat about the Cha-Cha competition this month. Seeing as we don't have money to pay someone with a routine, I am assuming that we need to come up with our own routines. Crazy huh? Well I have a couple ideas that are just so far out there that it will be very hard to do. Most of the times we get these ideas we throw them away. Not me, and not this time. Just watch for my partner and I, we will have some crazy stuff for you guys. Hope ya can keep up! ^^

3 comments:

kiwi 23 said...

Oooo-kay then...
Have fun with that!

Marie Degarimore said...

I agree with kiwi 23.

Brain said...

Oh no....