CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

She's so High Above Me by Everclear

She's blood, flesh and bone
No tucks or silicone
She's touch, smell, sight, taste and sound
But somehow I can't believe
That anything should happen
I know where I belong
And nothing's gonna happen


Chorus:
'Cause she's so high
High above me, she's so lovely
She's so high, like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, or Aphrodite
She's so high, high above me

First class and fancy free
She's high society
She's got the best of everything
What could a guy like me ever really offer?
She's perfect as she can be, why should I even bother?

(Chorus)

She calls to speak to me
I freeze immediately
'Cause what she says sounds so unreal
'Cause somehow I can't believe
That anything should happen
I know where I belong
And nothing's gonna happen

(Chorus)

4 comments:

Panda Girl said...

I've never heard that song before...

Whoa! Awesome background!!! :D

Border Walker said...

Most of the songs I like are off the mainstream...

Anonymous said...

I've heard this song before. It's really good. It was actually one of my little sisters favorite songs until she got into rap. Silly rap.

Shanda Lier said...

I've heard this song too and it is one of my favorite.