CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Well we all know about Black Friday, and if you don't I want you to step away from your computer and actually connect with the real world. If that is too hard for you, at least go read Yahoo! News. Now back to my story. I was going to camp out at Best Buy but there were 100 people there at 7:00 PM! So my Dad and I went to Circuit City, much shorter line. So there we were waiting for the store to open 8 hours later. Of course they hand out vouchers so we were sure we would get a laptop. What they didn't tell you is that because the laptops and computers all have to be bought at the same spot and it takes 20 min per customer because they have all these options like warrenty plan, so by 9:00 AM we are finally out. That last sentence was a run on, but I don't care... So now my sister gets a laptop and she hates it. EWW VISTA IS CRAP. Those were the first four words out of her mouth once the laptop was on. Way to thank me! GOSH. Waste of my life...

5 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Wow that is a really long time to wait! I don't think I've ever done that before...
So do you ALL have your own laptop?

Border Walker said...

No, my bro and my mom both don't have one...

Brain said...

How come your bro doesn't?

Anonymous said...

Vista is not crap. I'm using it right now as we speak.

Lots of Keys said...

I feel that vista is crap... Worst operating system ever invented.... But I guess people are allowed to have their own opinions, untill I'm in charge...