CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ballroom Blitz

Ballroom Blitz by The Sweet is an awesome song, and yet it is not the reason I am writing this post.

I am going to start taking ballroom dance lessons! I know what your response is gonna be..."WHAT A GUY DOING BALLROOM! HE MUST BE GAY!" If this is your response just leave, you are not worth my time. I think it will be fun. I love to dance, I love to be with people outside of school, and I do something else for the four main points of life. Tennis is my physical, school is my mental, church is my spiritual, and finally now Ballroom will be my emtional. Kinda weird I know. I am going to do ballroom dance and if you don't like it then just leave me alone.

4 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Well, good for you! They actually needed more tall guys in ballroom. But I thought you were too busy with tennis...

Brain said...

Congrats! You did decide to do it.

I.N.H. said...

Me and Maranda are going to do it this summer!

Shanda Lier said...

Yay! I've done ballroom dance for 4 years and there is always a shortage of guys. I'm glad you decided to do it. Where are you going to take lessons anyway? There's also a program where the BYU ballroom dance company is going to perform at Davis High in January. You should check it out. It's going to be AMAZING!