CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

For Those of You Who Haven't...

Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdt2Q0rzrcM

This is a video my friend and I made. It is just a funny video, but don't have any expectations whatsoever. After all I don't want to disappoint you do I? Of course not...This video took an entire Saturday afternoon. It is quite random and I have seen better movies made by monkeys. Although humans and monkeys are both primates. Some people think humans shouldn't be considered as part of the animal kingdom. Then what are we? Aliens? No, the definition of alien is someone foreign, or from outer space. Last time I checked my birth certificate doesn't say Mars. Maybe we belong with the plants then! Once again no, plants grow from the ground. Then what could we be? What else is there then aliens, plants, and animals? Of course I know, bacteria! Nope, once again we are not those. We can't be rocks, we can only be humans. Now what is the definition of human? Assuming that you believe we can't be animals how could you define human? Dictionary.com says human is relating to people. What is the definition of people? Human beings. Anyone else catch that loop? People just need to suck it up and embrace their monkey brethren.

3 comments:

Brain said...

Interesting, most interesting.

Border Walker said...

lol, that got kind of random towards the end...oh well.

Mads said...

Haha. Have you heard the song "Elmo's Got a Gun" by Weird AL? I think it would be great with your movie!

You guys used "but little did he know" a ton. :P