CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I AM GOING TO BE A PUBLISHED WRITER

Today I got mail from the short sory entry I did for the first term honors english assignment. I thought they were going to send me junk mail saying sorry, but you suck. Well on the contrary, they want to publish my short essay in a collection of entries. AWESOME! Also today my family and I bought a pool table for Christmas! ALSO AWESOME! Lastly, I had the best dance ever! I had so much fun and met a ton of new people. There were so many people I knew there. It was the most fun i have ever had.

6 comments:

Mads said...

That is so awesome! :P I wish something I wrote actually got noticed. I've been sending my stuff in for contests and whatnot forever. Lol.

I want to read your short story! You should bring it to math so I can see it!

Tuba Dude said...

Hey I got one of those letters in the mail to!! I thought the exact same thing when I got the letter!! Congrats!!

Lots of Keys said...

Yeah, that's so cool. I feel so jealous! Not really, but yeah, congrats!

Brain said...

Good job with the writing assignment! I would also have to agree with you about the dance because it was so much fun.

Lots of Keys said...

Hrmmm, I guess I lied, I recently found out that I was accepted. I'm going to be a published writer too!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

Shanda Lier said...

JEALOUS!!!!! Tee hee, good job. That's great that you were accepted