CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Disneyland

I get to go to Disneyland! Pretty sweet right? No not really. Oh well, Disneyland is fun enough. I have a season pass so I will go a bunch this year. Since I will be aways I need to try and get my five hundred words today and tomorrow. So I am watching TV to try and relax my brain. i just read over 100 pages of the Count of Monte Cristo to finish so I don't have to read at Disneyland. I hope I do well on the AR test. That would be awesome if I got all the questions right! My brain is soooo numb I feel very brainless. If only I could skip school tomorrow. It is not like I haven't before. It is not that hard to do. For me I just ask and my parents let me stay home sometimes. Now for something completely different. Don't you hate those commericials that come right out and say things that should not be said. Like about that time of the month or STD's? They should try and hide it a litte. It might scare little kids. I guess I am not a little kid am I? Sometimes I wish I was. It would be easier. No work, no school, just playing with your toys. But I guess to know true happiness, first you must know despair. Thus someone invented school! I am gonna go grab some ice cream.

3 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

So that's why you had ice cream last night.... hahaha.

I.N.H. said...

true, true, very true with those commercials. My little siblings keep on asking me what STD's is. ice cream sounds really good.

Marie Degarimore said...

Yeah. You know that saying "Ignorance is Bliss." You never really appreciate that until you are older. It's kinda funny how stuff like that works. When you are a kid, you wish you were an adult. Like when girls play house and pretend to be a mom. But once you get there, you wish you were a kid again.