CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 19, 2007

Ahhh

Have you ever had a thought in your head you want to scream but know it will fall on deaf ears? Or have you ever had that one emotion you want to express but you know you will be shunned for it? Society blocks us from ourselves. What more can we do? Run? Lock it up? Beat the odds? So many thoughts go unspoken that want to scream! I just want to run at a wall and break it down. I want my courage to amount to my words. I want to tell them what I really think. Not, sure, thanks, and hello. I want them to know what my true thoughts are. Not the cheap drilled in ones. I want them all to know, I am not always so nice. I want them all to know that I hide beneath a mask most of the time. I want them all to know my real face. I want them all to accept me. So many different thoughts all crammed up in one mind. I want them all to know that I can do so much more then I have. To go along with half of my thoughts is this one song.

"You and Me"
Lifehouse

0 comments: