CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Best Freaking Dance EVER

The regional dance in Kaysville was awesome! I met up with a bunch of friends and we had tons and tons and tons of fun. I danced every dance! It was the most fun ever. I have been to alot of dances. I mean a ton! We use to have one every week where I use to live. Still this dance was the most fun. I danced so crazy! Even to High School Musical songs! GASP This dance probably played more slow songs then any other dance. Which was awesome! I absolutly love dances and all that! I hope all my friends had fun. I tried to make them all happy. I hope they will have more of them! I would go every week if they had one every week. Sadly they don't. Oh well, that doesn't make them any less fun!

6 comments:

Panda Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I.N.H. said...

You had some pretty sweet moves on the dance floor. Especially the mocrona or how ever you spell that! Thanks for teaching me the swing.

Lots of Keys said...

There was a dance!? I'm sad that I missed out... Oh well, I'll try and catch the next one.

Panda Girl said...

Yeah the dance was so awesome!!! I loved it :D

Marie Degarimore said...

Yeah I agree with swim chick. I also loved when you taught me the swing. It was totally fun! That was my favorite dance ever too!

Anonymous said...

question: was this a church get-together? Because I've heard that the church does dances and stuff but I didn't know for sure...