CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

...

Well my tennis did not go so well today. I played guys who were twice my size and play everyday with lessons....It was like a lamb in a lions den. They are planning to do this every week. This will help me play better, but I will most likely lose every single week. Now I have nothing to say. My knee hurts....I skinned it while diving to reach a ball. If my arm was an inch lower it would have been seriously hurt...and once again I am out of things to say.

3 comments:

Lots of Keys said...

I actually don't know if you're trying to get a positive or negative point acrossed. If they're helping you to play better and are a lot bigger, then wouldn't that help you or something...? Well good luck, I guess, haha. I'm happy I don't play tennis the way you do....

Border Walker said...

Do you even play tennis at all?

Lots of Keys said...

Sometimes on the weekends, but I'm not really a big tennis player.