CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Disneyland, Land of Your Dreams

All the families' little children are screaming and crying, "This line is too long!" What is Disneyland without a little kid lost or crying? What of these children's parents? They are just ignorant. They ignore what their own child does, but not the others! They have to complain about them! Don't people know that they have to watch their own children before watching others? My Dad knew this. My Mom knew this. Man, being at Disneyland is not necessarily all that and a bag of chips. Walt Disney's mind must have been crazy looking at all that has come through from his will. It's amazing to watch. Disneyland is a place of your dreams, not mine. Walt thought through his actions. It's awesome to know that he went bankrupt I think three times before you was stable. My favorite ride is the Tower of Terror. Its terror is awesome. I love that weightless feeling you get as it drops. Disneyland is awesome to young kids. Too bad for my family, the Smiths, most of us, (me, myself and I), no longer want to be a kid. The Smith's youngest kid is me, who wants to be the oldest. A sad story. We all want to be old, but then want to be young. Can't we make up our minds? No matter what we have, we always want something else. Can't we learn to love what we already have? Of course not. It is human nature to have greed. All the worlds families' greed put together would be enough to kill an entire nation, if all focused in one area. Isn't it amazing how far we would go to further ourselves? If someone would pay you one billion dollars to punch a kid and give him a black eye would you? Would you go so far as to give him a cut? A small concussion?? How far is too far?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disneyland huh? awesome! you're so lucky! Except, I heard they were handing out mask-things to protect from the ash and smoke in the air from all the fires. Is that true? because that would suck...

Brain said...

I have never been there! You'll have to tell me what it's like.

Lots of Keys said...

I went there once in 7th grade. The longest line I had to wait in was 20 minutes long, and that's not very long for Disney land...or so I've been told. I like the tower of terror too!!! It was way scary the first time I went on it! I thought I was going to die.

Marie Degarimore said...

Yeah I haven't been to disneyland, but I've been to disneyworld in Orlando Florida and it is pretty cool. I really did like the Tower of Terror, but I must say that in Florida I like to go to Universal studios and ride all the rollercoasters!