CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 28, 2007

Wisdom Teeth

Well the surgery started an hour late, it was a bad omen. Once I was in and the stuck the IV I exclaimed "SWEET, it is in my skin!" And the doctor told me to poke it. It felt weird but completely awesome! Then they stuck the IV in and the next thing I knew was that it was 5:00 AM and I was on my couch. At first I thought it was just a very vivid dream. So I looked in the mirror and what did I see? Blood all the way around my mouth! If that wasn't bad I went back to the couch only to find the padding they put into my mouth covered in blood. Later that morning; a new piece of information was reaveled; turns out my opereration took over 20 minutes which is longer then the normal 8 minute one. Turns out one of my wisdom teeth grow close to my sinus cavity so they had to be extremely careful. Now I can't blow snot rockets, and even blow my nose. I can't have any pressure on/in my nose for TWO WEEKS! Oh well. So now I am home away from school recovering while typing this.

5 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Ouch!!! That sounds painful. Why would you blow snot rockets in the first place?
Anyways, when I had my surgery, they gave me this oxygen mask, and the next thing I knew I was out and the surgery was over. Kinda nice that way though, don't ya think?

Panda Girl said...

Hope you feel better; BTW

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better. I guess you are going to have lots of homework, lol! I think that is pretty cool waking up in a different place if you think about!

I.N.H. said...

Snot Rockets?!?! WEIRD well hope you get better

Panda Girl said...

When will you be back?