CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Hope

Yesterday I bought a new laptop. It is really cool because it has voice recognition. So I can tell it commands and it will do what I want! It is really nice compared to my last one. This has made me quite happy, but something else has seemed to change, almost like something greater then me, I call it God's influence, has turned a knob inside me and I just seem all around happier then ever before. Sure I miss my friends from Washington, but now I'm here and there's nothing that I can do about it. Sometimes life hands you melons, so you make mashed melons. So today, I declare a very happy day. I hope my life will begin to settle, so this new hope can arise.

Today's the day I start,
To tell things from my heart.
I may cry all day
my friends may not stay,
But all will come from my heart.
P.S I know this is a short post but I don't have the time right now, and besdies, I already got my 500 words for the week!

4 comments:

Panda Girl said...

That is cool you got a new laptop. Well I'm glad you're happy!!! Have you made any friends? Like your poem ;)

Border Walker said...

Yay I have made a few, like you! Also Conner, and Damon, and this kid that sits next to me in math, lol.

Panda Girl said...

Yay! That's good :D

I.N.H. said...

Thats cool that you have a laptop.
I want one but my siblings would break it. I like your poem.