CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Thank You

Thank you to all those who have posted in my blog and have shown concern for my general well being. It makes me quite glad that as a new kid here I have made some friends that generally care about me and my health. Maybe my new school isn't quite so rotten after all! ^.^

Update: I am not going to be at school tomorrow. The pain medication I am on makes me dizzy. It is very hard me to stand or walk, or even concentrate on one thing. As you can tell this would make it very hard to do a normal day a school. Maybe Tuesday will be better!

3 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Aww our school isn't rotten... just unfriendly maybe.
Hopefully see ya Tuesday!

Kar Kar said...

Its really hard to go to a new school. The last time I moved was in second grade, but right now this school really sucks for me because both of my friends went to a different school downtown... it sucks... Hope you're better though.

MRT said...

As far as schools being rotten -- that is seldom the case. Schools are just buildings. It's the people who populate the building that determine whether the experience is good or bad. And remember that what YOU bring to the situation can make a difference, too. I think you'll adjust without too much trouble.