CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Oh Here It Goes Again!

NOTE: I split my entry today into two main parts, the second, having a question I would like my viewers to answer.

Here, once again, in a new place.
Once again I have found myself in a new state, with a new school. This isn't really anything new to me. I have lived in, from the first state to the last, Michigan, Wisconsin, Oregon, Oklahoma, Washington, and now Utah. Of course, technically, I only have been in school since Oregon where I started. Still, I have moved quite enough. Now the next question I am usually asked am I a BRAT? Now for those not quite up with the lingo. A BRAT is a child of at least one parent who has served full-time in the Armed Forces. The answer is no. Never has either one of my parents served in the Army, Navy, Seals, Marines, ect... My Dad just worked his way up a company. This most recent move though, he switched companies. Hopefully I will never see another moving box again! Now I find myself here, in Utah at another school. Well at least I have never been forgotten. I can name the names of friends all the way back to Oregon! Hopefully they still remember me. Despite people coming and going, dieing, and being born, changing, and fluctuating, live moves on as it always does. We are just one of billions. However even the largest pyramids were built with billions of grains of sand.
Now on to the rest of my sad life.
I love to play tennis, and that is about it. Sometimes I have been called "Emo" for being so down. I just realize that life is to be spent in the "Pursuit of Happiness" as stated in the Constitution I believe. Well my pursuit has been held back by some personal things and that only time I seem truly happy is when I play tennis. As of right now I am trying to find a hobby that can be done all year, as winter is just around the corner. Who knows, maybe those who wrote the Constitution did not know that for everyone to be able to pursue their own happiness someone else has to supply it. I mean even with me, a tennis racket, courts, a bag to carry water, all of it someone slaved over. I bet you the bag maker was not very happy making a dollar an hour down in Mexico. Sure it makes me happy, but at his expense. My sibling likes to be on the computer a lot but so do I. With only one computer for the two of us neither of us can ever really finish the "Pursuit of Happiness." As I am happy, someone else moves to the sad side of life. Then you have those who are stuck in the gray area. Never being truly happy, but never having sad times. QUESTION: Now would you rather fluctuate from happy to sad or stay in the middle?
P.S Sorry for the late post, I had "technical" problems, and oh yeah I reached 500 words!

4 comments:

Panda Girl said...

I'm sorry. So why are you sad? You know, last year a lot of people thought I was depressed because all I did was write depressing poems. LOL

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I.N.H. said...

yes she did. And one about a very special person!!! JK and yes why are you sad? I am sad sometimes but I try to pretend its not a big deal even if it is and just get all the anger and depressing thoughs out of my mind through swimming.

kiwi 23 said...

"We are just one of billions. However even the largest pyramids were built with billions of grains of sand."

I love that. Absolutely. Can I quote you on that sometime lol?