CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bored

NOTE: This week's 500 words came in a few different posts, sorry for the inconvience, if any, it has caused.

Man do I look like a chipmunk! It sucks!!! My cheek is the size of Asia! It is so annoying. I did not go to church today because once again I look like a chipmunk and the last thing I want is to have people see me like this. I hope the swelling will go down by tomarrow so I can go to school. All I can eat is pudding, yogurt, and eggs. As much as I love pudding, yogurt, and eggs, they do get annoying. Now I have run out of things to write. I don't know what else to say. Maybe I am going to go make more eggs, or just grab another yogurt.

2 comments:

Panda Girl said...

I'm sorry you look like a chipmunk; that sucks :P
Get well soon!

Lots of Keys said...

Haha, I love rodents....