CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

1, 2, 3, LIFT!!!

Oh my! BLAH!!! The Viennese Waltz is all about lifting and spinning, spinning while lifting, and lifting then spinning. Can anyone else see why I'm so blah! It is fun, don't get me wrong, to do the viennese waltz, but it can be quite tiring. You have to move super fast and spin and lift!!! At least I am super lucky, my partner is light! And I am buff! Haha! Honestly, I have no idea what the other couples will do. Our routine is very over the top, and quite honestly I think we will be the only ones actually doing the lifts! I hope so, it will make us stand out. Dancing is so crazy. Crazy, crazy, crazy! After looking up some facts I found something interesting. In a true Viennese Waltz the couple never stops turning. Not once. Pretty crazy huh? I hope I don't throw up from being dizzy.

6 comments:

Alanham3Physics said...

You don't have to worry about standing out! You guys are going to win hands down! You two would probably have to chop off your feet in order to not be amazing!... Even then you'd probably be much better than me! :D

Brain said...

Funny, you told me about it, but I didn't realize you had to do THAT much spinning.

kiwi 23 said...

Lol...I love the Viennese Waltz! That's awesome that you are doing that. What other dances are you going to be doing?

Panda Girl said...

Waltz! Yay! I'm excited! ha ha

kiwi 23 said...

border walker...you REALLY need to blog more :-P

Sunshine2000 said...

Did I tell you that I envy you. I wish I could take dance lessons and be on a comp team. YOU ARE SO FREAKIN LUCKY!!