CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

You Might Think I'm Happy, But I'm Not Gonna Be Ok!

I am so tired lately. My diagnosis of the problem: insomnia. I spend hours just under my blankets in my bed, wondering why the sandman hates me so much. According to several sources, insomnia is common in teenagers as their body is practically on steriods. Geez...at least dance is going great! It gives me a reason to grind out another week of torture. One way I have chosen to counteract this is to start actually working out and eating better. A healthier diet and more active lifestyle can help to keep the body energized and ready for everyday work. Today I tried V8. (This is what made me want to make myself better) Man, I have been missing out. V8 was just like fruit punch, only healthy! I felt so great afterwards! Another thing I am going to try is reading more. By keeping my brain active, and not just on hibernate mode while watching T.V., it will help to shake this tired feeling. I hope to stick to this plan. I really do.

1 comments:

I.N.H. said...

I'm sorry your sick. My parents thought I had inomaia many times and have been tested twice for it, but I hope you'll get better!!!