CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

So I Need to Blog

I haven't blogged in a long long long while. My life kinda went KABOOM!!! Well now I need to blog!


"Luck is on my side," Tom gleefully said. "Is it really," Bob retorted, "Look you just stepped on gum!" Luck is all about perspective. I have luck, but I call luck by its true name, attitude. Attitude makes the world what it is. Luck, attitude, and chance make my life go round. Luck is like Oreos, it seems rough around the edges, but it has an awesome center.

Luck is perspective, and luck is attitude. With control over these two attributes, you can effectivly make your own luck. Unlike chance, luck can be controlled. With the right perspective you can turn the worst situation, regardless how bad it may seem, into the happiest thing ever. Attitude affects how you see things. With a good attitude anything can seem good. It is like putting paper under a red light. Once the white paper is under the red light, it becomes red.

Remember what you have learned about luck. It is about perspective, attitude, and sometimes even just about your standpoint. Luck is something many people wish they could control. What they don't realize is that all they need to do is change their attitude. Luck is like a bird to most people, it flys where it wants whenever it wants.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I agree with you. I know some people who think themselves the luckiest people in the world who are in what appears to be a bad situation. Attitude makes all the difference.

Panda Girl said...

Yeah, I agree. I used to sort of believe in lucky charms, but they didn't exactly always work all the time... ha ha...

Brain said...

Hmm...interesting...But if that's the case, then why do we say things like, "you just got lucky", if luck truly is a matter of perspective? Doesn't that send the impression that luck isn't a matter of perspective? I'm just curious.

kiwi 23 said...

Wow...you can make the most simple things all sophisticated and itricate, yet you still manage to have it make sense. Nice borderwalker...