CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Quiz Time

*The New and Improved Ultimate About Me*:

Basics:
Name:T_o_a_ K_n_a_l B_c_m_l_e_
Date of Birth:01/09/93
Birthplace:Michigan
Current Location:Utah
Eye Color:Greenish
Hair Color:Blondish
Height:5'9
Heritage:Denmark
Piercings:None
Tattoos:None
Favourite:
Band/Singer:Queen
Song:American Pie
Movie:I Am Legend
Disney Movie:Pirates of the Carribean
TV show:Pysch
Color:Green
Food:Pizza
Pizza topping:Pepperoni or Sausage
Ice-Cream Flavor:Vanilla
Drink (alcoholic):NONE
Soda:Any really...
Store:Anchor Blue
Clothing Brand:Anchor Blue
Shoe Brand:Nike
Season:Spring
Month:April
Holiday/Festival:Christmas
Flower:Roses
Make-Up Item:Ummmm, I AM A GUY!
Board game:Stratego
This or That
Sunny or rainy:Sunny
Chocolate or vanilla:Vanilla
Fruit or veggie:Fruit
Night or day:Night
Sour or sweet:Sour
Love or money:Love
Phone or in person:In Person
Looks or personality:Both! ^^ Hehe I cheat!
Coffee or tea:NIETHER
Hot or cold:Cold, much easier to heat up than cool down
Your:
Goal for this year:Not get in a fight
Most missed memory:Washington
Best physical feature:Smile, I don't think so but other people do...
First thought waking up:Already?
Hypothetical personality disorder:Bipolar Disorder
Preferred type of plastic surgery:NONE
Sesame street alter ego:Elmo
Fairytale alter ego:
Most stupid remark:Is your brother a girl or a boy?
Worst crime:None
Greatest ambition:To become a doctor, more specifically a pedatrician
Greatest fear:Of losing control
Darkest secret:I love to go shopping
Favorite subject:Math
Strangest received gift:A shoe
Worst habit:Forgetting to cut my nails...
Do You:
Smoke:No
Drink:No
Curse:NO
Shower daily:HECK YEAH
Like thunderstorms:All the way
Dance in the rain:Of course!
Sing:Only if no one can hear me!
Play an instrument:I wish
Get along with your parents:Almost always
Wish on stars:Everynight
Believe in fate:Somewhat
Believe in love at first sight:Not really
Can You:
Drive:Not legally
Sew:Yeah
Cook:Of course!
Speak another language:Yeah, Spanish! But not a ton
Dance:No dur!
Sing:No not really
Touch your nose with your tongue:Almost, I need just a little more...
Whistle:I wish
Curl your tongue:In weird ways!
Have You Ever:
Been Drunk:No
Been Stoned/High:No
Eaten Sushi:No
Been in Love:No
Skipped school:Yeah, but with permission from parents...
Made prank calls:Yeah
Sent someone a love letter:No
Stolen something:No
Cried yourself to sleep:Yes
Other Questions:
What annoys you most in a person?Being too serious
Are you right or left handed?Left for writing and eating, right for sports...I know I am messed up..
What is your bedtime?When I want
Name three things you can't live without:God, family, friends
What is the color of your room?White, sadly
Do you have any siblings?Yes
Do you have any pets?Yes, dogs and cats
Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars?Never
What is you middle name?Kendall
What are you nicknames?Tommy, Nerd, Hey You!
Are you for or against gay marriage?Against
What are your thoughts on abortion?Don't do it
Do you have a crush on anyone?Yes
Are you afraid of the dark?Nope
How do you want to die?A unique and painful way, you only get to do it once!
What is the largest amount of popsicles that you have eaten on one day?3
Would you take a bullet for the one you love?Of course
What is the last law you’ve broken?I think maybe copyright, but I hope not..
In a Member of the Opposite Sex:
Hair color:Blonde
Eye color:Blue
HeightShorter than me
WeightNot overly obease
Most important physical feature:Eyes
Biggest turn-offBad teeth
Take this survey or other MySpace Surveys at PimpSurveys.com

10 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Uh... I wouldn't put all my personal information on-line if I were you...

Border Walker said...

Um, guys calm down. For one thing I have tried searching through everything I post online, and I can find no connection to me. Now if you look at all we have said about MRT and the Honors English Class, I was able to use JUST what people have said and trace it back to MRT home page and the schools, which means we are already too easy to track, so don't freak out about this, when someone just has to google what we say and come up with the school and guess what? US! So calm down, if you are really afraid some guy is gonna come and kidnapp you, you guys better not have done this class...

Brain said...

Yeah, but no one was SUPPOSED to say that much about MRT. AND, they can trace the schools yes but not an idividual person (from the web). But if you give everything-a-kidnapper
-wanted-to-know-but-was-to-afraid-to-
ask then that leads them to YOU.

Border Walker said...

You are not thinking of the possiblities. If they link to the school they have an address of where we are 5 DAYS OF THE WEEK! Also just call the school posing as a parent, say you need to talk to them, give them there lunch, etc... and they have you...I can pull your name moe joe just using google and your blog and your links...it really isn't that hard, hehe I need a life besides trying to see if someone can stalk or find another person using the internet...

Brain said...

Yeah, but even if they did go to the school to find...say...Moe Joe, they'd have to know what I look like! I don't have any pictures of me on the internet so how could they get that?

Also, a stalker (or whatever they're called) is NOT going to goo after someone like...say...me, when there are people like you who give them all the info with none of the work!

kiwi 23 said...

Mmkay, so I don't know you panda girl and moe joe, but unfortunately I'm going to have to go with border walker here. What is a stalker going to do with the information of the most popsicles he has eaten in one day? And even though there was that little info part on the top, that is hardly enough to stalk somebody.

kiwi 23 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwi 23 said...

(((This is Karleigh)))
By the way BW, you aren't REALLY 5'9", right???

Border Walker said...

And yeah, 5'9" now, I am so different than I was before...

kiwi 23 said...

Geez Louise! You were what, like, 5'4" @ SMS??? Talk about growth spurt! I'm 5'2". So I grew like 1 inch haha! How tall is your bro?