CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Old Friends

We all have them. The friends from years past. They are always long since left behind. Sometimes it is nice to revisit the past. I have moved a ton. I have friends I remember from Oregon, Washington, Oklahoma, and now here! Sometimes it is nice to just talk to someone from the past. Other times you wish you could just move on. I guess some of you are lucky, you have never moved. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I had never moved. How is it to have never moved?

1 comments:

Panda Girl said...

I think it's kind of a weird situation that can go both ways. Either you're so glad and comfortable with your friends and society, or you are so sick of it you just want to leave and meet new people. Sometimes I alternate between those two things.