CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Only 11 Days!

Eleven days until I start ballroom dance! I hope my dance shoes get here on time! Would be hard to dance in my ugly tennis shoes...I can't wait! Ballroom dance is gonna be so awesome! I absolutely love to dance! Dancing is just so fun, and a great way to get out energy too! I can't wait. I wish I could just zoom forward the 11 days. 264 hours. 15,840 minutes! 950,400 seconds! Wow, am I excited or what?

4 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Don't worry, you'll just blink and everything will fly by. That's how everything is happening to me. It's so sad though.

kiwi 23 said...

Whoa. Excited---just a little maybe???
Haha...I hope you have a blast! Sounds like a bunch of fun ;-P

Brain said...

I agree with Panda Girl, it seems like just the other day that you decided to do that.....oh wait, it was!

Sunshine2000 said...

Hey were are you taking ballroom dancing?