CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

That is it. We are Done!

We made it through. (Even if it was by the skin of my teeth). Woo hoo! I don't have to blog anymore! I most likely will though. I mean honestly, I need something to do all summer. And it is a nice way to say what you want to say without anyone looking at you in the face. I guess it makes you more honest. You're more willing to go out and say what you want to. That can be bad too. It goes both ways. Like a lot of things.

This year is over. I can't believe it. I never would of thought that this year would go by so quickly. It was shocking to realize I won't see many of those people again. It is a sad thought. But all things end. Even the truly sweet things. Nothing remains forever. Except love. Love. Such a strange word. How can we put such a sweet emotion into a word. It is weird. You never really can fully descirbe it. Go ahead and try, emotions are just tricky that way.

Time for another set of friends. I've moved a lot so I guess this doesn't hit me as hard but it still hurts. Some of my friends are going to Davis. Which is sad. Hopefully I'll have tons of friends at Layton next year.

1 comments:

Brain said...

Is that your way of saying bye? It needs work!