CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wow...

I haven't been blogging like I use to. I guess life just got busy and I kept pushing this off. Everyday I would just say, I have one more day tomorrow. This really became a problem for me this last term of school. I got lazy and now I have started to procrastinate. It seems that every year I start the school with renewed energy and I get everything done and everything is just fine. Then this energy carries me through 2nd term and most of 3rd, but by 4th term I am so lazy that I don't do anything until the day before it is due. This is something I plan to work on this upcoming year. With the classes I'm taking next year I can' t afford to put things off. With an A/B schedule it will make it easy to procrastinate, but it will hurt me if I do. I just need to use my mind and put it towards doing my work. It isn't so much that I can't do my work, just I don't feel like it. There is always tomorrow right? Wrong. If we all put things off until tomorrow our lives would be ruined. Such is the example of eating healthy. If we put it off then we are just hurting ourselves. Or it doesn't have to be something physical. Like asking a girl out. If we keep putting off, we will never go out. (Learn this now boys!) Procrastination should be considered evil. Sloth is one of the seven deadly sins. So start working now and don't wait for tomorrow. Because today is the tomorrow you talked about yesterday. Not everything can be pushed back a day. If we do, we become sloths. They aren't the most beautiful things either.

0 comments: