CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Move Along, Just To Make It Through

When everything is wrong, we move along. Why can't people grasp this concept? It isn't that hard. We have all been taught how to live, and what to do. So why when are we kicked down, we stop. It doesn't make sense. I take joy in seeing myself pull myself out of the dirt and stand up. Even if this is just to get kicked down again. No matter how many times I am hit, kicked, and pushed face down into the dirt, I stand. Why is it that I see so many others just stay on the ground? Have they no honor? If we let others push us down we give them power over us. We let them show they are better. Is that really what you want? It makes no sense. When everything is wrong, we move along. Move along just to make it through. Never go against what you know to be true. If you know they aren't better than you, then get back up. If you know that you have to get up. Get up.

1 comments:

Panda Girl said...

True... but sometimes it just seems really, really hard to get up... :'(