CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Let Go, Just Slip Away, Stay Down, In The Dark...

In The Dark
There she is! My heart sang as I watched her walk by. Her dark curly hair bouncing in time with her step, almost to a song no one could hear. She was the pride of the school. The hottest girl every to grace the hallways with her presence. Her almost bright green eyes and small nose, along with her hair, gave the utmost awe inspiring aura around her. It wasn't that she just had a great look, but something about her smile and presence made her unique. Almost like a higher standard of beauty. Every guy wanted to ask her that one question. Would you go out with me? Did any of us have the guts to do it? No, not even one. It was like every time someone tried to one glance from her would stun them. But I was going to ask. It was going to be me. I had it all planned out. I was just going to wait until after school when she was walking home, and walk with her. Along the way are some daisies. I would pick one and hand it to her and ask. Simple and sweet. Today was the day. The final bell rang. I could hear my heart pumping. I know I was nervous, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. They went to climb up my throat and burst out. I followed her. When she was off school grounds I walked next to her. She didn't seem to notice me. I picked a daisy. I turned towards her. "Hello, umm, I was just, well I was wondering..." "You want to date me right?" She cut me off before I could finish. This racked my body with a feeling of anxiety and nervousness like I had never known. "Ummm, yeah..." I said my voice very quiet and weak. "Why don't you go home and forget about me, you aren't worth my time. You're a nobody, nothing, just go home and let go of me, just slip away into nothingness, stay down in that nothingness, and live in the dark, you aren't worth more then that." Her words were like a thousands sticks being broken point first against my body. Their splinters sticking in. Blood pouring out of the wounds, and my body unable to recover. I could feel tears start to stream down my face as I stared into her cold unfeeling eyes. "Oh gosh, don't start crying you baby! Just let go, slip away, stay down, and live in the dark..."

4 comments:

Panda Girl said...

Wow... would someone really say that to someone else? Sad...
Question: Is this written from experience? lol

Border Walker said...

Umm some what I guess, I would need some sort of base to it, but not compeltely, and not all of the expierence was mine...

Brain said...

Ummm...sad...where in the world do you come up with these depressing stories?

I.N.H. said...

Ummm...lets just say looks aren't everything.