CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Man, Oh Man, Do I need to blog or what???

So as one of my friends has pointed out that I haven't blogged in almost a month, I am finally doing something about it. As most of my readers (if there are any left) know I love dance, I have a performance this friday at LHS. It will rock. There will be over 300 dancers. My team is only 30 of them. We do get to do the opening song and a couple more later in. I will be in a Salsa routine which is the very first performance. I will also be in a Cha-Cha later on, followed by a Samba. I have the same partner in Cha-Cha and Salsa but a different one for the Samba. In the start of the Samba all the guys are in the center and we get to "check-out" the girls as my coach put it as they dance around us. We also get to scream all sorts of things. Like Hola Chickas! Or CALIENTE!!! It will rock hard core. In salsa I'm the second guy to enter on the stage and I am infront for the most part. Then in Cha-Cha I'm second on stage but in the very front until the very end where I am in the center back with no one infront of me. So I get my fair share of the lime-light. Of course we have the finale, but aside from a quick move in the front, I'm in the back for the big finish. Oh well, can't be the center the entire time.

*Note to the few readers I have left, I will post at least 2 more by Thursday...

2 comments:

I.N.H. said...

Sounds fun, you got your wish today. IT RAINED!

Kar Kar said...

How'd you do?